Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What happened to September?

Wow. I can't believe a whole month has passed since I last posted. What has been going on? Well.... we finished off the summer in style with a D-backs game with our friends Keilah and Ben. Thanks again guys! We had a great time!

...we were having a swimming playdate with our friend Jayne and her 4 adorable babies (quads!)...between her 4 and my 2 we had 6 little floats bobbing around in the pool. Super cute! I think Louisa was a little shocked to see so many babies all at once at our house.


We also had some customary family gatherings and inbetween all of that I have been getting ready to launch my own company. Yes, I am starting a business. I think the buzzword these days for stay-at-home moms that get into business is "mompreneur" and I am very excited to join the ranks with my little venture. Here I've got my crew ready to go and take care of a few things...

What is it you ask? Well, stay tuned and I will certainly be announcing my official launch once everything is ready to go. For those of you who already know, no spoiler comments! I am trying to build some anticipation and excitement here. Feel free to guess in my poll...(yes, election fever has me putting up another poll, but not a political one this time).


5 comments:

quadmom said...

Thanks Emily for the play date in your pool. It was nice to see you again and hang out with your kiddos. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

The anticipation is building. I can't wait to see what kind of business you are starting. Whatever it is I'm sure it will be great.

Weekes Family said...

Thanks-- I'm not a very patient person.... do you need some employees?

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Hi Emily,
I'm glad to see you are a blogger. It will be fun to see what you and your cute family are doing. I'm interested to see your business venture. Let us know soon.

Stephanie said...

So what is it mompreneur? I'm so curious!