Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Grandma Great

I keep promising my Grandma I will update my blog. Tonight I am finally following through and keeping my promise. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of months. I can't believe how fast Clara is growing and changing. Here she is on Valentine's Day with her Valentine that came in the mail from her Grandparents in California. Louisa turned 4 last month. I can't believe she is 4 already! I made her requested princess cake and she of course had to dress-up in her princess attire for the occasion. We had a couple cousins over while their parents helped with a move and they loved it too. Addie loved the frosting rose bushes!

A couple of weeks ago I needed to deliver some onesies to a store the next town over so I loaded up my crew for a mini roadtrip. Here is Clara ready to cruise.


And here are the other two. Yes, I take all 3 with me and they all fit in the backseat of our car, carseats and all!
We had a rainy day and they were so excited to put on all of their snow clothes first thing in the morning and go out and stomp around in the rain. Their gloves are huge but they kept their little digits warm while they splashed around.

2 comments:

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Cute pictures!

Susan said...

I just got your message on my blog! I can't believe I actually won something!! :) I'm pretty darn excited. I just ordered on your site... hopefully I did it right - let me know if you need anymore info.
susandangerfield@gmail.com
My little boy will look so handsome in his new onesie. :) THANK YOU.