Last week we were treating Louisa for thrush and her mouth was dyed completely purple. It was cute...And here is a picture to prove it.

Today I was taking some pictures of Louisa and they turned out to be pretty good shots of her first tooth. So here it is in all its glory (don't mind the bread crumbs).
We saw this tooth poking through about 6 to 8 weeks ago. Today it looked like her second one on the bottom also just came through and one or two on the top look like they are just about ready. And she still gives me these great smiles for the camera!

Well, since I can only say so much about Louisa's mouth, cute as it may be, I will move on. This month we celebrated Em's birthday. Yikes! It was all worth it though when she saw the cake Rhett had made her.....If you can't tell from this cake, we are Suns fans. We are not so much sports fans as we are fans of anything that is fun and exciting. Rhett made this cake all by himself. Em was delighted. Note that Louisa is in the picture with the cake.

I don't think we really take pictures without Louisa in them anymore. But can you blame us? What a photo-genic little one we have! Wait, yes we do have a picture without Louisa. I found one. Here is a close-up of that fabulous cake I was talking about. Also, there is a new feature on our blog. I added a list of links to sites I like to check-out.
Most of them are blogs of close friends.

I figure some of you who read our blog and who know the same folks I do, might be interested in those sites. We can't believe Louisa is 11 months old! She is scooting around these days and is quite the talker. We are convinced she is saying "Daddy" with the cutest inflection ever. We are looking forward to her first Valentine's and of course, the big #1 birthday. Em has big plans to make a little teapot cake. Well, really for a teapot it will be quite large. Well, that's it for now.
2 comments:
Little Louisa is adorable! And you're right - so photogenic. We love your blog!
Cute photos of Louisa. You just can't get enough pictures can you? It doesn't wear off!
I'm impressed with Rhett's cake although...I KNOW it didn't have enough candles on it because I know how many mine was supposed to have - I didn't have enough on mine either. :)
Post a Comment