
In May we went to Kauai with my sister Molly, her husband Rylan and their daugher Aubrey. My mom and other sister Amy also went and all had a glorious time. As you can see here, Louisa went as well. She and her cousin Aubrey (who is 7 months older) have a grand time together. All week long we heard them say each other's names over and over. It was adorable. Louisa also learned to knock quite well with her little fist since she was always trying to get into their condo to see her cousin. We spent many days on the beach swimming, snorkeling, and of course playing in the sand

with the girls. Louisa loved the water and didn't hesitate at all to go right in. She loves to hold our fingers and walk all over and at the beach she especially loved it. Rhett and I also got in a really great hike to a waterfall and also to the famous NaPali Coast which was breathtakingly beautiful. It was worth the 10 mile trip, which really was enjoyable until about the last 1 1/2 of the last 3 miles that were all uphill from the coast back to the road. Here is a picture that shows why it was worth it. Most people take a boat to see the coast but when we went to book our spot they informed us, after they asked us, that absolutely no pregnant women are allowed on the boats. So....yeah, that ruled us out. So yes, we are expecting #2 this December around the 13th. We are very excited and will hopefully be able to find out in a couple more weeks if we are to have another girl or a boy. Exciting times! I guess for fun I will throw a few more pictures up!
7 comments:
It's about time you post a new entry! I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous. Someday I'll go there! CONGRATS on expecting another one! I didn't even know. When? I'll tell you right now...two is a HUGE change from one! It's been almost a year and I'm still adjusting! :)
Emily! Congrats on the expected baby! Your trip sounded so wonderful! Your daughter is still as cute as ever...congrats!
Hey Emily!!!
I got your address from your email. It has been a long time since I have kept in touch. I love all the pictures on your blog. How neat!! My blog is http://dreamsofvenice.blogcadia.com/ It would be really fun to keep in contact with each other through this.
What a sweet family you have! Louisa is a doll!! Congratulations on your new one. How fun. Take care,
love Tina
Emily how fun!! Don't you love Kuai? It's my favorite island!! Your family is so great, it was fun to read and see how you are! :) Congrats on the new one...yeah!
Hawaii - ahhh how wonderful!!! Your little Louisa is so darn cute! Congrats on #2!
Emily--
Wow! You have such a cute family. Your daughter is a doll! and congrats on the soon to be new addition. Jenn Weekes gave me your blog-- hopefully now I will be able to see how our old Ricks college roomates are doing. If you want to check out my blog it is http://www.thewynnfamily.blogspot.com/. It is good to see that you are doing so well -- Hawaii looked like alot of fun by the way
Danielle
Oh my gosh! See, this is what I get for not keeping up with your blog! I'm trying not to skip to the end...but these blogs really are holding me in suspense. Congrats on the baby...now let me read some more to see what you've found out...
Post a Comment