Monday, August 27, 2007

More Summer

We are surviving the summer in pretty good fashion these days thanks to the recent purchase of a sprinkler (summertime clearance at Target is the best). I realized the little bit of color I had gotten in Hawaii was pretty much gone and Louisa is so busy that she doesn't last long in a pool being held or sitting in her floating mesh froggie. So this sprinkler has been the perfect combination of cooling wet fun that allows Louisa to run all over without getting sweaty and hot and I get to lay in the sun and work on my tan. Here are a few pictures...after sprnkler time one day Louisa got a popsicle and of course we had to hose her off afterwards and then she thought she should get to play with the hose a while. I loved it when she would decide to get a drink from the hose. Notice how generous she is offering to share her popsicle with me?She was just as generous with sharing the water from the hose. What a sweetie!

2 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Em-
She is such a cutie! And very busy it it looks like. She has to always be on the move like her mother.

Stephanie said...

haha...that's so cute. It's so funny to see her getting bigger through these pictures.