Ok, so we are super-busy right now because we are getting our condo ready for renters who saw our place yesterday and want to move in next Saturday! Yikes! So we are taking care of odds and ends and starting packing....well, I haven't quite started because I am not quite ready to dismantle our beloved little home....a place of so many memories. The most recent of which I decided to post (even though I should be going to sleep) because I just know it will make somebody's day out there....
First thing in the morning, I must hold my little brother...I just miss him when we sleep! Which is why I try to wake him up from every nap he tries to take...

See, here is a successful nap interuption. Pay attention bro, I am now going to read you a pop-up book.
I want to share everything, even the floor gym and more of my books....
And now I will bathe you...move over mom, big sister is here!

4 comments:
Awww...what a big helper!! What great captures...so are you moving?
Precious moments captured on film..er..memory card. Are you guys moving??
That is too precious!!! Big sisters are the best:) What the heck?? Where are you guys going to stay?? I can't believe you have to be out so soon!!! I will have to call and get the scoop from you:)
So cute.
Post a Comment