Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The great vacation....and graduation!

Well, since Rhett defended we feel like we've been on vacation...well, except for the week that we moved....again. Phew! But now we are settled into our place just 5-10 minutes from Rhett's work. Here is what we've been up to:

Trip to the Zoo! I've been wanting to take Louisa all Spring but was waiting for Rhett to finish so he could go with us...we had a fabulous time rediscovering the world's natural wonders...





And of course, the big event of May...Rhett's Graduation/Hooding Ceremony!!!

Here is the group shot...

Here is Dr. Martineau with his namesake Landen....Here he is with Louisa - one of his biggest cheerleaders/sources of inspiration the past few years...a bit of history...Rhett developed his prospectus/research plan during the months I was pregnant with Louisa and was scheduled to present it right when was born...I have a picture of us that I sent to his phone telling him good luck with his prospectus presentation - for which he was awarded his Masters (in passing) degree.



Here we all are at a post graduation party at Monti's steakhouse....good times! To top it all off we took a trip to visit Rhett's dad in CA and to take the kids to Disneyland. Pictures to come because it is late and I am always posting when I should be getting some shut eye! But I promised Grandma-great pictures - so here ya go! Have a great trip!

No comments: