Monday, November 05, 2007

Exclusivity in the blog world???

So...my dad was worried that my blog contained too much personal info so I made it open to invited readers only. Then I went to breakfast with a bunch of my old roommates and we were catching up and having a good old time and they commented on how they needed to check out our blog and I realized they couldn't unless I e-mailed them and that just seemed like a pain. Plus, it seems like old friends' blogs are popping up all the time as links on someone else's blog and since I don't have their e-mails to invite them to view my blog I decided that probably it will be ok to leave our blog open to anyone and everyone who wants to read it. I have gone ahead and added as links some blogs (Joel, Christian, Merrill) that I discovered through Brianne's blog and hope you guys don't mind. If anyone doesn't want their blog linked just let me know. I like this handy list as it is how I navigate to everyone's blogs rather than trying to remember everyone's unique blog addresses. Anyways....onto the fun posting of Halloween!

2 comments:

MyR said...

I'm set to exclusive but if you ever hear of anyone wanting in...you have my email address! Send me their addresses and an invite will be on the way. I'm just a little parinoid about having it all out there without knowing who's reading it.

jenn said...

Thanks Em! I tried to access your blog when it was protected (or whatever you call it) and knew I'd have to email. My mom has expressed the same concern about so much information online, but I want my long lost friends and classmates to see it too. Anyway, I have loved being able to link to others' blogs through friends and can spend hours finding more long lost friends.