Ok, if you haven't guessed - we are Charlotte's Web (one of Louisa's favorite cartoons as she recently discovered and is infatuated with TV). Louisa is Charlotte the Spider, Rhett is Wilbur the Pig, and I am Templeton the Rat. We decided I had the belly to pull off the fat rat look. After posting this picture I realize that it is one of the only recent family photos I have put up in a long time so I have resolved to try and take a decent family picture at my younger brother's upcoming wedding.
Here are Rhett and Louisa, I mean Wilbur and Charlotte, receiving their prize from Grammy Corrine for being the champs of musical chairs. I was the runner-up, a position I secured only after a battle with Mr. Incredible (my brother-in-law) who was knocked right off of the chair by my rat's...anyways you get the idea. Louisa loved her little plush ghost prize.
Overall, we had a great time at the annual Halloween party. We stayed up way too late and ate way too much. A few days later we had the traditional Trunk-or-Treat party with our ward. This picture is a good one of our itsy-bitsy spider and fine swine!
Louisa is making the rounds. She did say trick-or-treat for me during the day but was much too distracted by what was going on at all of the cars to say it to anyone - not that it mattered - they all loaded her up with goodies anyways and it didn't take her long to get going on enjoying the sugary goodness that makes having to wear a leotard and four extra arms/legs worth it.
Once we got home we let Louisa run around for awhile to wear off some of the sugar. Eventaully she grabbed a blanket and laid down right on the floor, signaling she was ready to call it a night!

7 comments:
That is SUCH A CUTE idea! I'm so impressed that Rhett plays along. Chris is a Hallween DUD!!! Someday I'll get him to dress up with us!
cute!! What a fun idea. Louisa is such a pretty baby!! I love Halloween!
Okay, let me try this again... This time I will login correctly so you know who is writing...
Way to go! Your costumes are very original. And to have your whole family dress up that is awesome. It is pulling teeth to get Brad to dress up. I am very impressed!
Love the costumes!
Such a CUTE idea! Louisa looks adorable - and you and Rhett look pretty cute too!
Louisa is so cute and I can't wait to show Jacob your costumes.
Post a Comment