Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wedding Bells!

The month of November started off on a festive note as we celebrated my younger brother's wedding. Congratulations Adam and Andrea and welcome to the family! Here we are at the reception that evening. This picture is a little blurry but it will have to do since Louisa is cooperating and looking at the camera. I have to kind of laugh at this photo because my belly doesn't even fit in the picture - that is how big it is getting!

3 comments:

keilah said...

What a cute, cute family!! Where's your belly Emily?? I want to see the little guy....Just kidding, whoever took the picture did a good job hiding him. You look great, can't even tell you are expecting.

MyR said...

Black is very slimming! You look GREAT! :)

Jon and Becky said...

I'm so excited to see the new little guy. I'm sure you're just a BIT more excited than I am. Good luck, if you haven't already had him!