Landen McKay Martineau. Born December 2, 2007. Weighing in at 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches long. He was eleven days early and I guess it was a good thing because he was already plenty big. We are so thrilled to have our little one here. Everything went great and we are doing well as Rhett and Louisa are taking good care of us.


6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are SO much fun! Be ready to be run RAGGED here in a year or so! I'm glad all went well and you are being well taken care of. Now we need some close up pics of the little guy!
yay!! Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family! What a fun time in your life. I love Babies!!
Congrats to you all! You make a beautiful four-some. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats! He looks really cute and you look great of course! Good luck with the first few baby weeks!
Congratulations!! I so didn't realize that you were do so soon. He is gorgeous, like his mom and dad and sister. Can't wait to see him!!
Hello! Congratulations! I guess i'm really late, but I just stumbled upon this right now... Looks like a lot of work! haha. I hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment