Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ho Ho Home for Christmas

Here he is! He is less than one day old in these first 3 pictures! Since we thought we would be cutting it closer to Christmas to get our baby home, we made this onesie (my sister and brother-in-law, The Chans, have a vinyl lettering business and printed and cut the lettering to apply to the onesie - they do custom/decorative signs and wall decor and just about anything you might want - including custom baby clothing). Anyways, isn't he just beautiful? We of course think so and are excited to load up our blog with pictures.



And here he is at home....

6 comments:

MyR said...

That outfit is CUTE! Good job Molly!

And that baby is even CUTER!!! Good job Emily! :)

Ward & Brianne said...

I'm so glad you sent out the email! I haven't kept up on blogging these last few weeks of school. What a sweet little boy! I bet Louisa is a wonderful big sister too! I hope you're doing well after delivering that 8lb 10oz bundle of joy! We're so happy for you!!

A Frost said...

He is so adorable Em. I see a lot of Cundiff in him. We missed at the Christmas Party, but I am glad to see that you all are doing well.

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

What a doll. I'm so excited for you you guys. You all look great. What an amazing little family.

Weekes Family said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable!! I love the outfit. You look wonderful as well.

Merry Christmas!!

The Wynn Family said...

He is such a handsome little guy! The outfit is adorable. I would count your lucky stars that his birthday will be early December-- Acadia's is the 22nd and it is rough! Congratulations!