Saturday, January 05, 2008

Final Memories from 2007!

Louisa and her cousin Nadia pushing their matching strollers on Christmas Eve.
Rhett and Landen on Christmas Eve...aren't they cute?!
Our family of four next to the burning yule log on Christmas morning. I love this picture of Landen (as he "smiling" in it, click on the photo for a larger view and you'll see what I'm talking about) enough to bear dispaying us in our bleary eyed morning state pre-grooming of any kind.
My Christmas morning was complete when Louisa willingly joined Landen and I for a group cuddle. They were/are absolutely delicious and priceless minutes when our busy toddler slows down long enough for a good hug.
Check out these little deers....yes, that pun is intended! My mom got the mini-antler hat for Landen and then decided that the dad needed to be present with his antler also, just like the ending of Bambi. Funny Grammy!

Christmas evening at my parents we took this picture. Do we look exhausted or what? Party after party had this foursome worn out...but what a Merry time we all had. I can't help but think of us as Santa and Mrs. Clause with our reindeer Louisa and Landen. I'm sure I will end up posting more pictures than writing these days. Another little one seems to double my photo taking but definitely cuts back on time available to post! But I will do what I can since I know Grandma Great is counting on me!

4 comments:

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Darling pictures!

MyR said...

What a cute little family!

keilah said...

You don't look exhausted at all, you look great!!! That is such a good picture of you guys!!

Leah said...

Hey Em
It was soo good to see you tonight! Your little family is just too cute! I just think back to the great times and talks that I had with you. You were always so deep and had so much great wisdom...anyway...I'm so happy for you and your little family. So glad we can keep in touch!!