Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Check us out! New Design for the New Year!

Welcome to the newly re-designed Martineau Family Blog! (Thanks to Molly and Rylan for their research and resources.)

Also, check out the poll I posted....the political fervor and excitement of 2008 has spread to our blog so cast your vote today and check back to see how our mock primary election is going! All votes are completely confidential and you can vote as many times as you want (I think)! This is fantasy politics...you know, like fantasy sports teams only its politics. Anyways, I went ahead and started us off with a vote for Hillary to serve as motivation to get everyone to vote and to demonostrate what will happen if you don't! ha ha

1 comment:

CAG said...

Emily und Rhett-
Hello there. This is Christian. So, I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would leave a comment in your latest post.
It looks like things are going well for you and yours.
It would be great to get in touch again. Unfortunately we missed the whole Class of 97 reunion. We had just moved to this ridiculously expensive city called Boston on a student and social worker salary.
Talk to you later.
Christian
here is my e-mail address:
klangfarben@gmail.com
personal blog:
Nonsense