Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sibling Resemblance...



I thought it might be interesting to look back at some older pictures to see if Landen looks like Louisa and this is what I found.....The top 2 pictures are Louisa around 5 weeks old. The bottom 2 are Landen about 7 weeks old. I think they look a lot alike....I have always thought this but now I see why. So my conclusion...I can't wait to see this kid (Landen) as a toddler!





6 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike. They are both really cute kids!

keilah said...

They do look alot alike. I need to get over to see this little guy. I haven't seen him yet. The top picture kindof looks like Justice a little bit. I guess I will make that determination when I see him. He is a cutie pie:)

Leah said...

You've got some twinnies there! They do look similar...so cute too!

Jon and Becky said...

they look like the same baby! Wow! They're really cute! I'm a little disappointed that you didn't look like the pregnant farmer I remember from Ricks though...what happened?

keilah said...

We had a blast too!! Is your cell phone not working?? I tried to text you a few days ago and it wouldn't work so I left a message but it went straight to your voicemail. Anyway I called to tell you that I got your invite and that I would definately be there:) Can't wait to see you again so soon!!!

The Shelley Family said...

It's me your last comp from the mission, Sister Tyson. Your kids are so cute! I was just surfing the web when I came across our mission website and saw that you had a blog. It is fun to see how cute your family is. I think of the mission often and remembered what a pain I probably was to you! But I remember what a powerful missionary you were and a good example for me to follow throughout my mission. Hope all is well with you. Congratulations on your cute family! I am so happy for you!